by admin | May 19, 2023 | RV Camping Tips
Harvest Hosts Membership – RV Camping Discount
We’re bursting at the seams with excitement, ready to share a remarkable opportunity with you all! We’re proud partners of Harvest Hosts, a fantastic community of explorers and adventure seekers. This Memorial Day, they’re celebrating in a big way, and we’re here to help you be a part of it!
For all of you who have been dreaming of unique camping experiences, your moment has arrived. From May 20th through May 29th, Harvest Hosts is hosting their Memorial Day Sale. They’re offering a whopping 25% RV Camping Discount for new members! This is an incredible opportunity to join a network that offers safe, convenient, and unforgettable adventures.
Not just that, but they’re even offering a Harvest Hosts New Members Discount. What do you need to do? Simply use the discount code MEMHH25 here at checkout. However, please note that this fantastic discount applies only to the first year and excludes the All Access plan.
Harvest Hosts caters to everyone: the camping enthusiast, the avid RV traveler, or just someone who loves unique experiences. They’ve crafted offerings tailored to your needs, making your adventures more than just trips.
The MEMHH25 code is a special RV travel discount, which can be used alongside our referral link. This means that you not only get to enjoy an amazing discount but also help support our community and content by signing up through us.
What sets Harvest Hosts apart? It’s more than just a membership. It’s about being part of a community that values the spirit of adventure, respects nature, and cherishes creating memorable experiences. If you’re ready to start your journey, there’s no better time than now, especially with this Adventure Travel Sale!
But hurry, the Memorial Day Sale is a limited-time event, running from May 20th to May 29th only. So don’t delay, make the most of this Camping Membership Discount, join Harvest Hosts today, and start experiencing the unforgettable adventures you’ve been dreaming of.
Please feel free to share this exclusive Harvest Hosts Discount with your friends and family. Let’s spread the love for adventure, and make this Memorial Day truly memorable!
Thank you for your continued support. We wouldn’t be here without you. We look forward to hearing about your incredible adventures with Harvest Hosts.
Enjoy your Memorial Day, and let the adventures begin! Remember, every adventure starts with a single step. Why not take that step with Harvest Hosts? You’ll be embarking on a journey that guarantees enjoyment and an RV Camping Discount that can’t be beaten. Your adventure awaits!
In Post Image by: Image by RENE RAUSCHENBERGER from Pixabay
by admin | Apr 24, 2023 | Boondocking-Guide
Death Valley National Park Campground Information
||Open all year
Reservations available Oct 15 to April 15
$12.50 with lifetime pass
$21 with lifetime pass
||Open Oct 15 to April 15 (first-come/first-served)
Closed April 17 to Oct 14
$8 with lifetime pass
||Oct 15 to May 10 (first-come/first-served)
Closed May 15 to Oct 14
$9 with lifetime pass
||Open Sept 15 to May 10 (first-come/first-served)
Closed May 15 to Oct 14
$8 with lifetime pass
||Open all year (first-come/first-served)
$8 with lifetime pass
|Emigrant (tents only)
||Open all year (first-come/first-served)
||Open all year (first-come/first-served)
||Open March to November (first-come/first-served)
Closed during winter
||Open March to November (first-come/first-served)
Closed during winter
* Wildrose: Accessible to vehicles no longer than 25 feet.
** Thorndike and Mahogany Flat: Accessible to high clearance vehicles only. Not recommended for trailers. Road conditions may vary.
Reservations for the Furnace Creek Campground are available for the camping season of October 15 to April 15 by calling 1-877-444-6777 or visiting recreation.gov. Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance, but can be made up to 6 months in advance. All unreserved walk-in sites are open first come/first served for a period of 1 night up to 4 nights depending on the next incoming reservation. These opportunities are available in person at the kiosk only. All other National Park camhttps://www.recreation.gov/camping/furnace-creek/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=70978pgrounds are first come/first served year round, however the National Park Service reserves the right to reserve sites for management needs for all campgrounds.
Privately operated campgrounds within the park also accept reservations year round at Stovepipe Wells RV Park, Furnace Creek Ranch, and Panamint Springs Resort.
Will there still be a spot? What do I do?
It is very rare for all campgrounds to fill in Death Valley. Sure, all of the “good sites” may be taken during busy times, but there is typically space at Sunset Campground (no tables, hookups, or firepits) even during the busiest of times. The high season is from November through March as well as all holidays from October through May.
Backcountry Camping is an option for those who prefer more solitude and follow Leave no Trace principles.
Campsites are limited to no more than eight people and two vehicles or one recreational vehicle per site. Larger groups wishing to camp together can reserve group sites at the Furnace Creek Campground.
Campfires: All vegetation in the park is protected. Firewood is available at Furnace Creek and Stovepipe Wells General Stores, or you can bring your own supply. Charcoal producing fires may only be made in NPS fire pits. All stoves and grills must be gas burning. Fires are prohibited in the summer months (June 15-September 15) or other periods of high fire danger at Mahogany Flat, Thorndike, and Wildrose Campgrounds.
Camping Limits: Furnace Creek Campground has a limit of 14 days per calendar year. The rest of Death Valley National Park has a 30-day per calendar year camping limit.
Generator hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., unless otherwise posted. Generators are prohibited in Texas Springs Campground, except from April 16 to May 15 in the upper loop from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Pets: Pets must never be left unattended. There is a maximum limit of 4 pets per campsite and pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleanup and cleanup supplies.
Furnace Creek Campground has only 18 sites with full hookups. It is very rare to have the opportunity to stay in on of these sites without reservations. In the case where a hookup site is not reserved, it is open for a very brief period before the next incoming reservation arrives. RV hookup sites are also available at the concession-run Stovepipe Wells RV Park and the privately owned Furnace Creek Ranch and Panamint Springs Resort.
Featured image by: faungg’s photos via flickr
by admin | Apr 14, 2023 | Boondocking-Guide
A Game Changer for Camping Enthusiasts
Camping has always been a popular activity among nature lovers, families, and adventurers. However, the costs of camping trips can add up quickly, and finding the best deals and destinations can be challenging. Enter the Campers Card, a revolutionary membership card that connects you to a world of affordable and memorable camping experiences. The Campers Card makes exploring the great outdoors more accessible than ever before.
Image by Kyle Adams via flickr
The Importance of Affordable and Memorable Camping Experiences
Affordable and memorable camping experiences are essential for creating lasting memories, connecting with nature, and promoting a healthy and active lifestyle. The Campers Card aims to make these experiences more attainable for everyone by providing exclusive discounts, benefits, and access to a network of participating campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor activity providers.
Image by Grand Canyon National Park via flickr
Campers Card: Overview and Benefits
What is the Campers Card?
The Campers Card is a membership card designed specifically for camping enthusiasts. By signing up for a Campers Card, members gain access to a range of discounts and benefits that can make their camping adventures more enjoyable and affordable.
Key Features of the Campers Card
- Discounts on campsite fees and reservations
- Exclusive deals on outdoor gear and equipment
- Access to a network of participating campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor activity providers
- Community engagement through forums, blogs, and social media platforms
- Save money on camping trips
- Discover new camping destinations and activities
- Connect with fellow campers and share experiences
- Contribute to the growth of the camping community
Image by maxxs515 from Pixabay
Why Choose the Campers Card
Top Reasons to Get a Campers Card
- Affordability: Save money on your camping adventures with exclusive discounts.
- Flexibility: Choose from a wide range of participating campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor activity providers.
- Convenience: Plan your camping trips with ease using the Campers Card’s online resources.
- Community: Engage with like-minded campers and share tips, recommendations, and experiences.
The Value of the Campers Card in Today’s Camping Landscape
With the rising popularity of camping and outdoor activities, the Campers Card offers a much-needed solution for individuals and families seeking affordable and memorable experiences. By providing exclusive access to discounts, resources, and a supportive community, the Campers Card is reshaping the way we plan and enjoy our camping adventures.
Unlocking the Full Potential of the Campers Card
How to Make the Most of Your Campers Card
- Plan your trips in advance to take advantage of the best deals and discounts.
- Explore the Campers Card network for new and exciting destinations.
- Engage with the Campers Card community for tips and recommendations.
- Utilize the Campers Card’s online resources for trip planning and preparation.
Tips and Tricks for Maximizing Your Savings
- Book your campsites during off-peak seasons for better discounts.
- Combine Campers Card discounts with other promotions and deals.
- Look out for special offers from participating outdoor activity providers.
- Share your Campers Card with family and friends for group savings.
Participating Campgrounds and RV Parks
The Campers Card Network
The Campers Card network is a collection of participating campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor activity providers that offer exclusive discounts and benefits to Campers Card members. The network spans across North America, Europe, and Oceania, providing a diverse range of options for your camping adventures.
Tips for Choosing the Right Campground or RV Park
- Research the location, amenities, and activities offered by each campground or RV park.
- Consider the size and layout of the campsite to ensure it meets your needs and preferences.
- Read reviews and seek recommendations from the Campers Card community.
- Be mindful of the campground’s rules and regulations, as well as any potential seasonal restrictions.
Our Top Picks for Camping Destinations with the Campers Card
- Yosemite National Park, California, USA
- Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee, USA
- Acadia National Park, Maine, USA
- Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
Image by David Mark from Pixabay
Planning Your Camping Trip with the Campers Card
- Research your destination, including weather conditions, local attractions, and available activities.
- Create a packing list to ensure you have all the necessary gear, clothing, and supplies.
- Review your Campers Card membership benefits and discounts for your chosen destination.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of your campground or RV park.
Making Reservations and Using Discounts
- Use the Campers Card online platform or app to search for participating campgrounds and make reservations.
- Apply your Campers Card discount when booking your campsite, RV park, or outdoor activities.
- Keep your Campers Card handy during your trip to take advantage of additional discounts and benefits.
The Campers Card Community
Connecting with Like-Minded Campers
- Join the Campers Card online forums, blogs, and social media platforms to engage with fellow campers.
- Share your experiences, tips, and recommendations with the community.
- Seek advice and insights from experienced Campers Card members.
Sharing Tips, Recommendations, and Experiences
- Write reviews of campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor activities to help other members make informed decisions.
- Share your favorite camping destinations, activities, and tips with the community.
- Engage in discussions and exchange ideas to improve the overall camping experience for all Campers Card members.
Pacific Southwest Forest Service, USDA via flickr
Safety and Responsible Camping
Essential Safety Tips for Campers
- Familiarize yourself with the local wildlife and potential hazards.
- Carry a first aid kit and know how to use it.
- Practice fire safety and adhere to campground fire regulations.
- Let someone know your travel plans and expected return date.
Leave No Trace Principles
- Plan ahead and prepare for your trip.
- Travel and camp on durable surfaces.
- Dispose of waste properly.
- Leave what you find, and respect wildlife.
- Be considerate of other visitors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Sign Up fora Campers Card?
To sign up for a Campers Card, visit the Campers Card website or download the mobile app. Follow the instructions to create an account and choose your membership plan. Complete the registration process and make the required payment. Once your membership is confirmed, you will receive your digital Campers Card and can start enjoying the benefits immediately.
Can I Use My Campers Card at Any Campground?
While the Campers Card network includes a wide range of participating campgrounds, RV parks, and outdoor activity providers, not every campground accepts the Campers Card. To find out if a specific campground is part of the Campers Card network, check the Campers Card website or app for a list of participating locations.
What is the Cost of the Campers Card Membership?
The cost of a Campers Card membership varies depending on the chosen plan, with options for annual and multi-year memberships. Prices may also differ based on the region and any ongoing promotions or discounts. Visit the Campers Card website or app for the most up-to-date pricing information.
How Do I Stay Updated on New Campers Card Deals and Offers?
To stay updated on new Campers Card deals and offers, subscribe to the Campers Card newsletter, follow the Campers Card on social media platforms, and regularly check the Campers Card website or app for new discounts and benefits. Additionally, engage with the Campers Card community to learn about any exclusive deals or promotions shared by fellow members.
- National Park Service (USA) – https://www.nps.gov/index.htm The official website of the U.S. National Park Service provides extensive information on camping in national parks, including rules, regulations, and reservation systems.
- Parks Canada – https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/index Parks Canada’s official website offers details about camping in Canada’s national parks, including reservation information, fees, and available facilities.
- Camping and Caravanning Club (UK) – https://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/ The Camping and Caravanning Club is a reputable organization in the United Kingdom with a large network of campgrounds, providing advice and resources for campers.
- Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics – https://lnt.org/ The Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics is a nonprofit organization focused on promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research, and partnerships.
- Outdoorsy – https://www.outdoorsy.com/ Outdoorsy is a popular platform for renting RVs, campervans, and travel trailers, with a wealth of information about RV camping and travel tips.
The Impact of the Campers Card on Your Camping Adventures
The Campers Card is a game-changer for camping enthusiasts, offering a comprehensive solution for planning affordable and memorable camping trips. By providing exclusive discounts, access to a network of participating locations, and a supportive community, the Campers Card enhances every aspect of your camping experience.
Embracing the Future of Camping with the Campers Card
As the camping landscape continues to evolve, the Campers Card is an invaluable tool for those looking to explore the great outdoors without breaking the bank. By embracing the future of camping with the Campers Card, you can unlock a world of adventure and create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
by admin | Apr 5, 2023 | Boondocking-Guide
Get the Most Out of Your Outdoor Adventures
As avid campers ourselves, we understand the importance of finding the best camping memberships for Canadians. These memberships can save you money, offer exclusive benefits, and enhance your overall camping experience. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve researched and compiled the ultimate guide to the top camping memberships available in Canada. Let’s dive in!
Best Camping Memberships for Canadians: An In-Depth Comparison
Good Sam Club
- Discounts up to 10% at over 2,400 campgrounds across Canada and the United States
- Savings of up to 30% on camping gear and accessories at Camping World and Gander RV & Outdoors
- Discounts on fuel, propane, and dump station fees at select locations
- Access to Trip Planner and Roadside Assistance services
- Standard Annual Membership: $29 CAD
- Three-Year Membership: $79 CAD
- Lifetime Membership: $299 CAD
- Discounts up to 50% at over 1,800 campgrounds across Canada, the United States, and Mexico
- Access to a comprehensive online directory and mobile app for campground information and reservations
- Trip routing and planning services
- Invitations to exclusive Passport America Rallies
- Annual Membership: $44 CAD
- Two-Year Membership: $79 CAD
- Three-Year Membership: $109 CAD
- Unique camping experiences at over 1,400 wineries, farms, museums, and other attractions across North America
- No additional fees for overnight stays
- Access to an online directory and mobile app for host locations and reservations
- Opportunity to support local businesses and enjoy their products
- Annual Membership: $99 CAD
- Access to a network of over 80 campgrounds across Canada and the United States
- No nightly camping fees within the Thousand Trails network
- Flexible booking options with reservations available up to 90 days in advance
- Exclusive events, activities, and amenities at select campgrounds
- Zone Camping Pass: Starting at $565 CAD per year
- Upgraded memberships with additional benefits and campground access are also available
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Camping Membership
When selecting the best camping membership for your needs, consider the following factors:
- Coverage Area: Ensure the membership offers a sufficient number of campgrounds in your desired travel regions.
- Frequency of Use: Evaluate how often you plan to camp and whether the membership’s benefits justify the cost.
- Type of Camping: Assess whether the membership caters to your preferred camping style, such as RV, tent, or glamping.
- Additional Benefits: Examine the membership’s extra perks, such as discounts, events, or exclusive amenities.
Find More Information on these Websites:
- Good Sam Club: Learn more about the benefits and membership options of the Good Sam Club by visiting their official website: https://www.goodsam.com/
- Passport America: For more information on Passport America’s membership benefits and campground directory, visit their website: https://www.passportamerica.com/
- Harvest Hosts: Discover unique camping experiences with Harvest Hosts and explore their membership details on their official website: https://harvesthosts.com/
- Thousand Trails: To get detailed information on Thousand Trails’ campground network and membership plans, check out their website: https://www.thousandtrails.com/
- Parks Canada Camping Information: For additional camping information and resources in Canada, visit the Parks Canada website: https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/voyage-travel/hebergement-accommodation/camping
With numerous camping memberships available to Canadians, it’s essential to evaluate your camping needs and preferences before selecting the best option. By considering factors such as coverage area, frequency of use, type of camping, and additional benefits, you can make an informed decision and optimize your camping experiences
by admin | Mar 25, 2023 | Boondocking-Guide
Essential RV Parts and Supplies for Your Business or Personal Needs
RVs, or recreational vehicles, are a popular option for individuals and businesses alike who want a versatile and affordable way to travel and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you’re planning a cross-country road trip or simply looking for a comfortable and convenient way to spend your weekends, an RV can be a great investment. But to make the most of your RV, you’ll need to invest in some essential accessories. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the most popular and useful RV accessories on the market, including parts and supplies that will help you get the most out of your vehicle.
One of the biggest advantages of owning an RV is the ability to customize it to meet your specific needs and preferences. From comfortable bedding and furniture to essential cooking and storage equipment, there are countless accessories available that can help you turn your RV into a home away from home. Whether you’re a seasoned RV enthusiast or a first-time buyer, it’s important to carefully consider the accessories you’ll need to make the most of your investment.
One of the most essential RV accessories is a high-quality set of tires. Your RV’s tires are its primary source of support and stability, and they play a critical role in ensuring a safe and comfortable ride. When shopping for tires, be sure to choose a reputable brand that offers durable construction and a good warranty. You’ll also want to consider the specific type of terrain you’ll be driving on, as well as the weight and size of your RV, to ensure you choose the right tires for your needs.
Another important accessory for your RV is a reliable generator. Whether you’re camping in a remote location or simply want to have a backup power source in case of an emergency, a generator can be a lifesaver. Look for a model that offers quiet operation and a high output to ensure you have enough power to run your RV’s appliances and electronics.
In addition to these essential accessories, there are many other parts and supplies that can make your RV experience more enjoyable and convenient. For example, a water filter can help you access clean drinking water on the go, while a solar panel kit can provide a sustainable source of energy for your RV. And for those who love to cook and eat outdoors, a portable grill or stove can be a great addition to your RV’s kitchen.
Whether you’re a business owner looking for a mobile office solution or an individual who loves to explore the great outdoors, investing in the right RV accessories can make all the difference. From essential parts like tires and generators to convenient supplies like water filters and solar panels, there are countless options available to help you get the most out of your RV. With a little research and careful planning, you can find affordable and high-quality accessories that will help you make the most of your investment.
Essential RV Parts for Camping and Travel
When it comes to RV accessories and supplies, it’s important to invest in high-quality parts that will help you get the most out of your vehicle. From essential components like tires and generators to convenient accessories like water filters and solar panels, there are countless options available to help you make the most of your RV. Whether you’re a business owner looking for a mobile office solution or an individual who loves to explore the great outdoors, there are affordable and effective parts available to meet your needs.
One of the most essential parts for any RV is a good set of tires. Your RV’s tires provide its primary source of support and stability, and they play a critical role in ensuring a safe and comfortable ride. When shopping for tires, be sure to choose a reputable brand that offers durable construction and a good warranty. You’ll also want to consider the specific type of terrain you’ll be driving on, as well as the weight and size of your RV, to ensure you choose the right tires for your needs.
Another important part for your RV is a reliable generator. Whether you’re camping in a remote location or simply want to have a backup power source in case of an emergency, a generator can be a lifesaver. Look for a model that offers quiet operation and a high output to ensure you have enough power to run your RV’s appliances and electronics.
In addition to these essential parts, there are many other accessories and supplies that can make your RV experience more enjoyable and convenient. For example, a water filter can help you access clean drinking water on the go, while a solar panel kit can provide a sustainable source of energy for your RV. And for those who love to cook and eat outdoors, a portable grill or stove can be a great addition to your RV’s kitchen.
Whether you’re a seasoned RV enthusiast or a first-time buyer, investing in the right parts and accessories can make all the difference in your camping and travel experience. With a little research and careful planning, you can find affordable and high-quality parts that will help you get the most out of your RV.
RV Accessories: Essential Supplies to have on Hand
In addition to essential parts like tires and generators, there are many other accessories and supplies that can help you get the most out of your RV. From comfortable bedding and furniture to essential cooking and storage equipment, there are countless options available that can help you turn your RV into a home away from home. Whether you’re a business owner looking for a mobile office solution or an individual who loves to explore the great outdoors, it’s important to carefully consider the accessories you’ll need to make the most of your investment.
One of the most popular and useful RV accessories is a high-quality set of bedding and furniture. Your RV’s bedding and furniture provide the foundation for a comfortable and convenient living space, and they play a critical role in ensuring a good night’s sleep and a pleasant travel experience. When shopping for bedding and furniture, be sure to choose a reputable brand that offers durable construction and a good warranty. You’ll also want to consider the specific size and layout of your RV, as well as your personal preferences and needs, to ensure you choose the right accessories for your vehicle.
Another important accessory for your RV is a reliable set of cooking and storage equipment. Whether you’re camping in a remote location or simply want to have a convenient and efficient way to prepare and store your food, the right equipment can make all the difference. Look for a complete set that includes pots, pans, utensils, and containers, as well as a compact and efficient stove or grill.
In addition to these essential accessories, there are many other supplies that can make your RV experience more enjoyable and convenient. For example, a water filter can help you access clean drinking water on the go, while a solar panel kit can provide a sustainable source of energy for your RV. And for those who love to cook and eat outdoors, a portable cooler or fridge can be a great addition to your RV’s kitchen.
Whether you’re a seasoned RV enthusiast or a first-time buyer, investing in the right accessories and supplies can make all the difference in your camping and travel experience. With a little research and careful planning, you can find affordable and high-quality accessories that will help you get the most out of your RV. And by building a well-stocked inventory, you can be prepared for any situation and enjoy a comfortable and convenient experience on the road.
Owning an RV can be a great investment for individuals and businesses alike who want a versatile and affordable way to travel and enjoy the great outdoors. However, to make the most of your RV, it’s important to invest in essential parts and accessories that will help you get the most out of your vehicle. By carefully considering your needs and preferences, and doing some research to find affordable and high-quality options, you can create a comfortable and convenient living space on the road.
Featured Image by Larry & Teddy Page via flickr